Friday, April 4, 2008

The Story

Lets start at the beginning. I was born to middle class parents, my father a musician and my mother a jack of all trades, since I can remember my mothers cleaned houses, been an aerobics instructor/personal training and now an English teacher after going back to completer her second masters degree. I was raised with the "wisdom" of if you want money you need to work for it. Despite the infinite wisdom of my parents and family I also had a God given revelation that these people have no idea what their talking about because they don't have any money!

It wasn't until I graduated from college that I realized I don't want a middle class lifestyle and more importantly it was possible to learn how to make money, not just a little but the kind that gives you the ability to buy Lamborghini's.

From college I basically learned one key piece of information. Know what you want (financial freedom) find someone who has the same thing and is willing to tell you how they got it (Books, courses, blogs, personal advice, if it's your parents, great!) and fearlessly execute your plan. I'm in the process now of fearlessly executing my plan and look forward to financial freedom.

In case you were wondering, financial freedom = buying Lamborghini's

No comments: