Monday, February 7, 2011

How to Prosper

How to Prosper Financially.

1. Give control of your life over to God. This is accomplished by saying a prayer, and choosing to believe that God heard you.
The prayer would sound like this..."Father, in the name of Jesus, I give control of my life over to you, what you say, I will say and where you go I will go. I ask you to come into my life and I confess that Jesus is the Son of God and Lord of my life. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen."

2. In order to prosper financially, your soul must prosper first. (3 John 1:2). Prosperity of your soul is accomplished by you controlling your soul. Your soul consists of your 1. Will 2. Mind 3. Emotions.
Learn to control what you think on (think on what the Bible tells you to think on (Philippians 4:8)), where you allow your emotions to go and by submitting your will to the will of God, your soul will be prospering.

3. Put the Kingdom of God first (Matthew 6:33). Instead of building your kingdom, your bank account, your house, always putting your stuff first, put the plan and works that God has told you to do, first place, a place of priority in your life.

4. Begin to sow. The law of planting and harvesting is paramount and must be used in order to prosper in God. This is accomplished in several ways, but the most prominent way this is done is by investing in the Gospel. When you give money into a ministry that is making progress in building the Kingdom of God, you become partnered with that ministry and part of the return for that investment comes on you. (Mark 4)

5. When this is accomplished, God is able to bless you abundantly and He will bless you abundantly because He loves you so much and it pleases Him to bless His children.

Books to learn more about this subject that I would highly recommend:





No comments: